Monday, July 27, 2009

Upbeat

We are finally out and about again! After the last post, Jeremy and I ended up with pink eye and Austin had the fever! I think we are really over everything now! I don't really have anything too exciting to share so here are some fun times.

I would say Jeremy takes the boys to see the "Lowe's Man" about 90% of the time when I am away. This picture is from Home Depot, but they have tractors too!
Austin has always loved going to see Jeremy at work. For a long time he seemed to think Jeremy worked at the food court because that is where we always met him. This time we just picked up a smoothie and headed out to the fountains in front of the hospital. The boys had fun and we even made it upstairs to see the floor where Jeremy works. It is so nice to know he enjoys his job!




Jake has discovered coloring! He does bite the tip off the crayons if you don't watch him!

2 comments:

The Faiths said...

Glad to see smiles again! That's pretty funny about Austin thinking Jeremy worked in the Food Court!

The Fab Four Zupan's said...

I feel like the boys get bigger and bigger everytime you post pictures. Glad everyone is feeling better!!