Saturday, June 6, 2009

Photo Shoot







I took the boys to update their pictures last night. If you want to see them click here: http://picasaweb.google.com/thecorvens/Targetpics609#. I was very happy with them!

Also, can someone tell me how to just say click "here" and it links you to the page instead of having the whole website on here. :)

3 comments:

The Fab Four Zupan's said...

I absolutely LOVE them!

Amy Nelson said...

Mandy, Great pictures!!!

To answer your question. When you are typing a new post..at the top you will see a little button that looks like a chain link. It should be the 3rd button from the right. First, highlight the text you want to be linked (like "here") Then click on the "insert link" button....then copy and paste the link to the website in the little box and click OK.

That should do it!! :)

Amy

The Faiths said...

My favorite is the 3rd one of the 2 of them...so cute!