Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fun Pictures

Jake was whimpering when I was taking pictures of Austin. When I said "Oh, you want your picture taken?" he smiled so big. What a ham! My Mom and Dad gave Jake this swim outfit with swim lessons for his birthday. Today was the first time I put him in it since he's been walking. I laughed so hard because he had a hard time keeping his balance and he couldn't sit up very well at first. He just rolled in the water! It was very shallow, no worries! He got the hang of it after a few minutes.

Austin does not like to put his face in the water!! I've been trying to encourage him to try it more at swim lessons. Today he 'invented' a way to blow bubbles without having to get his face wet! He wants to take this 'invention' to swim lessons tomorrow! I think i'll discourage that!


Austin and Colin are friends with another Colin who came over a few days last week. On his last day he brought his brand new bounce house! These guys yelled 'cowabunga' and 'merceeeeeeeee' for an hour straight while jumping in there! They had so much fun!



Austin and Colin were ready to jump in the deep end of the pool! What a fun week!

I have to add a few rambling words here too.
Happy Father's Day! Jeremy had to work this weekend but came home to homemade biscuits and eggs, along with his favorite oatmeal today. Austin set the table last night, he even used placemats and real napkins! Jeremy is a great Dad and I am most thankful that he makes our family laugh so much! Our boys both adore him to say the least! Jeremy and I are both very thankful that we have great Dad's as well!! The examples and the way these men have led their lives have affected us and helped us in life in so many different ways! Thanks Dads!
Jeremy and I celebrate seven years of marriage tomorrow! I can't believe time can pass us so fast! I can't wait to see what the next seven years will bring!


3 comments:

The Faiths said...

These pics are so cute. I want to squeeze Jake...and we get to soon:)

The Fab Four Zupan's said...

Love the past 2 blogs. I can't believe Jake is climbing so much! He is going to be the wild one I believe...
Tell Austin we can't wait to see him show us how he swims at the lake next week!

Kim Ashley said...

It looks like are having a great summer!! I'm jealous---I want to play outside and in the water!!