Austin enjoyed having lots of friends over on Wednesday and Thursday. I am definitely not used to watching so many boys at once, but they all had fun and I managed to stay relatively sane. Austin also had his last soccer session. He was very proud for finishing the season. He played hard and kicked the ball three times in a row while running down the field. This was his best play all season! He starts swim lessons this coming week. I'm sure we'll have some pictures soon!
Jeremy is going into his last week of the quarter. He will officially be half way done with school after Friday! I really don't think he will know what to do with all his free time when school is over! He has been sprucing up our house lately. As time permits, he has been painting all the trim work in the house and wants to paint the main room and hallway soon. Always something!
I have enjoyed my week and meeting the challenges of life. This week I joined a gym and worked out three times. I really think this will be such a great thing. The gym is close and it has childcare, so I can go when I need a break and Jeremy is busy. Just watch out for the big guns!
Have a great week!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you ended up joining the gym. It will help you continue to stay sane. In fact, I'm going to go today as I have Jack, Nate, & Syd and its raining and it's only 9:00 and they're driving me insane!!
Post a Comment