I have checked my blog almost daily and it never seems to change. So, I thought I would try to post something. We have been getting back to normal around here. It's kinda nice after the holidays to have an organized house and find our routine again. Jeremy started his fourth quarter today so we are in full swing now! He is going to be super busy this quarter!! After working on Sunday nights he will go straight to school on Monday morning for a couple of hours and then have one more class in the afternoon. His mid-week schedule will be okay then he will go to class for eight hours on Friday, take an hour nap if he's lucky and then go to work all night! We could really use all the prayers you could give! I get a bit discouraged when I see other families out together in the evenings or on the weekends and I just wish that my little family could be together too! Sometimes it's just easier to stay home with the kids than get out and do it all myself. I know that we will appreciate all this hard work when it is over and we really won't know what to do with all the time, I'd imagine. It is just the day to day right now that can be tough! So, we're off to a good start and counting down the weeks!
Austin has been making me laugh so much lately! He just says the funniest things that catch me off guard. The other day I thanked him for something and he said "my pleasure!" He wasn't trying to be funny, that's just what he thought. He's also been saying, "Now that's something you don't see everyday!" He says it about silly stuff, like stirring the marinara sauce onto the pasta. As any parent, I could go on and on about all the cute things he does. We have enjoyed making crafts together lately. If you have any cheap craft ideas let me know!
Jacob is still doing great. He loves to eat! He's started eating fruit puffs, which just kinda dissolve in your mouth. I may have to try to get a video of him because he looks like a little bird trying to get them in his mouth. It's pretty funny. He still isn't crawling! I thought he was ready so long ago but he seems content to sit and play. I catch myself expecting him to do things exactly the way Austin did and I have to remind myself that Jake is not a little Austin, he is his own person.
Well, that's about all of our excitement. I hope your year is off to a good start!
2 comments:
Way to go...I'm proud of you for doing more crafts. I'm sure Austin LOVES it!
Crafts?? Oh how much fun!!! I think it would be so much fun to do crafts with kids all day....hmm think I could get paid for something like that?!?! I could quit my job :) Anyway I did happen to run across this website the other day(and I just now had to go look it back up because I didn't know anyone would be interested at the time) http://crafts.kaboose.com they had some cute little crafts :)
Post a Comment