We made it through Jeremy's first week of the quarter! Austin even got to spend a night at Colin's house. Jake had some good Mom and Dad time, he was a little chatterbox once the house was quiet! It was a nice week despite the craziness!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Good Days
January always promises some interesting weather! This morning when I woke up it was -14 degrees outside! I am never more thankful for working at home than in these super cold days! I love knowing that my family is home and warm! We have received some pretty snow in the last few days, we probably got about seven inches. Austin and Colin got to get out and play when the weather was still warm enough, even though there wasn't much snow at that point. Now we're waiting on it to warm up a little so we can enjoy some sledding!
These boys are having more and more fun together! Jake splashes a ton in the bathtub! Austin gives Jake toys and they could play for hours if I let them! It is funny to watch but I have to be mentally prepared that i'm going to get soaked when I give them a bath together!
I thought this was cute. Scooting backwards has its disadvantages.
Austin was making a magazine for Jeremy to take to work. He cut pictures out of magazines and glued them to the pages. It was fun to see what all he picked out as "Daddy's favorite things." He cut a lot of pictures out of a TIME magazine, there were some politicians serving as our family and Jesus. He also had lots of coffee. It was a fun craft day for us!
We made it through Jeremy's first week of the quarter! Austin even got to spend a night at Colin's house. Jake had some good Mom and Dad time, he was a little chatterbox once the house was quiet! It was a nice week despite the craziness!
We made it through Jeremy's first week of the quarter! Austin even got to spend a night at Colin's house. Jake had some good Mom and Dad time, he was a little chatterbox once the house was quiet! It was a nice week despite the craziness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tell Austin I want one of his magazines... sounds like he is pretty talented with it! :)
Post a Comment