Where has the time gone!? I am sitting at the computer, watching Austin out the window. He's playing in the backyard with his friends. He looks so tall and thin. He's over forty pounds now and Jake is almost twenty pounds and starting to wear twelve month clothes. Yesterday I listened in on a conversation between Austin and Colin:
Colin: "I went to Meijer (kinda like a Wal-Mart) and I asked my Mom for the Hulk costume and she said NO!"
Austin: "Why?"
Colin: "Because, it was too expensive."
Austin: "But you're wearing a Hulk costume now."
Colin: "Well, it was cheap."
Austin: "Oh, do you like cheap things?"
Colin: "Yea, I do."
Austin: "Me too."
Since when can he carry on a conversation like that!?
Anyway, I just can't believe that these boys will really grow up this fast!
Jake is a pitiful little sight. He has the yuckiest nose and his face is all splotchy. He is sleeping well for the most part, he's just really congested. I do think he's getting over the Croup though. It's hard to know what's what because he is also teething. His second tooth finally popped through today.
Well, that's my rambling for the day. I hope you all get out to vote today if you haven't already. Jeremy and I voted absentee this year, it was great. I am glad we serve a great God who will still be in charge regardless of who our President is.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness...Austin seriously is a boy now. That is so crazy to know he talks like that with his little friends...very cute! Poor Jake...I pray he's feeling better. Thanks for posting frequently...I love reading about what you're doing. I miss you tons!
Post a Comment