Saturday, November 22, 2008

hmmm...

Well, I haven't blogged all week because there wasn't anything exciting or fun to tell you about. There still isn't. We had a crazy morning today, Jake and Austin had their pictures taken at Target. We usually go on a weeknight but this time I thought we would go early on a Saturday morning. I will never do that again! It was a madhouse! Then we were half way home and realized we left the diaper bag and the Target bag with the pajamas I had just bought for the boys for Christmas. So we turned around and found our stuff. We finally made it home after three hours! The two little boys I watch were home sick on Thursday and Friday so I got a good start on holiday baking. Today I tried a pumpkin roll! It looks so good, it has to chill so we can eat it tomorrow. We are excited to celebrate Thanksgiving with Jeremy's family tomorrow because everyone will be scattered on Thanksgiving day. We will be in Nashville at Julie and Devin's house this year. We're eager to see them and my parents! Every day Austin asks when we're going! He always yells 'yea!!!' as soon as I tell him. He loves roadtrips, thankfully! Well, I hope everyone is doing well!!

No comments: