After all our fun Jeremy and I tucked the boys in bed by 9:00. We were relaxing, thinking the night had gone great and then Austin woke up with terrible growing pains. All he could say was "ouchie, ouchiiieee." After the tylenol kicked in we got settled into bed only to hear Jake breathing funny. So, I woke him up and he started breathing even funnier but it wasn't a bark so I didn't think it was the croup and he was coughing up lots of thick, yucky stuff. Long story short... we ended up in the ER with Jake until almost four a.m. and it was the croup! They were able to give him some medicine that makes the symptoms much easier. So, he slept well after that and did great last night. It was an adventure! Oh.. and I had pink hair still. 

Sunday, November 2, 2008
Fall Fun
We are having beautiful weather up here! It has been so nice to get in a few more warm days before old man winter comes! Austin enjoyed jumping in the leaves yesterday! Jake just liked eating them!


We had a great time dressing up this year! Austin was a penguin when we went to the zoo for their "Boo at the Zoo" as well as the church's Trunk or Treat. When we were getting ready to go trick or treating he changed his mind and couldn't decide on a costume! So, he ended up being a soccer player with a crazy face. We walked all over the neighborhoods with Grandma and Grandpa and lots of kids!!! One house had stickers for the little ones. You see where those ended up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, you guys sure had an adventure! I'm glad the little man is ok now. I was looking forward to seeing Austin squeezed into his penguin costume...I'm sure he was a cooler soccer player:)
WOW! I am glad everything worked out okay... hope Jacob is getting better!! Cute pics of all you guys!
Post a Comment