I have talked a lot on this blog about the boys bonding together but I haven't talked about our cat. Her name is Smelly and she loves our boys! She has looked out for Austin since he came home from the hospital. She finally had her maternal moment with Jacob the other night. Jeremy told me the cat was sleeping with Jake so I thought I would snap a picture. Right before I went to bed I checked on the boys one last time and I caught Smelly grooming (licking) Jake's hair. His whole head was wet! So here are the pictures, ending with his newly styled, dry hair. (Jake did get a bath first thing the next morning!)


4 comments:
this is hilarious!!
cute and gross @ the same time...
Wow! I've never heard of a cat doing such a thing to a human! Guess Smelly is pretty special!
Post a Comment