Well, we made it home from Alabama! Austin, Jacob and I flew to see Nini, Papa, Julie and Devin for the weekend. Jeremy had to stay home and work. I was a bit nervous about flying with the boys by myself but they were both great! I feel very blessed to have such good kids! Austin enjoyed seeing my Mom's school and riding on the four wheeler with my Dad. We have gone to a family friends barn the last two times we have been in town and Austin is just in his dream world there! This time he went swimming in their pool and fed the chicken. It was nice to go 'home' for a visit. There's something about staying at Mom and Dad's house. Austin stayed up until one a.m. due to a flight delay on the way home. I kept thinking he would crash but he was in a great mood and walked all over the Atlanta airport. We even rode the train, just for fun, stopping at the candy store of course. Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures soon.
On a different note, I was just watching the cartoon, Little Bill, with Austin and I thought Bill said something cute. His neighbor was moving away and he was super excited that even though they would be far apart they would still share the same moon and sun. He said he would think about his neighbor every time he looked for the sun and moon. I think because I just left from visiting my family and i'm all sappy, I thought that was a good way to think when i'm sad about family being far away! Enough of that! I'll work on getting these pictures up soon!
1 comment:
Aaawww...I´m glad you had a good time with your family last weekend! I know how it feels to miss them so much...It´s good to know I´m not the only one.
Yeah, I´m glad to know we had a purpose for wearing matching shirts too...hehe! You need to get skype soon so we can talk once in a while. Ok, love and miss you!
Post a Comment