Thursday, August 28, 2008

Crazy Woman

Well, I think I might be a little bit crazy but Austin, Jake and I are packing today to go back to Alabama for Labor Day weekend. Chad, MaryAnne and Jackson as well as Julie, Devin and Mom and Dad will all be at a friends lake house for the weekend. I couldn't resist going down since Jeremy will be working all weekend and I had Monday off. We really miss 'Daddy' on these trips! The flights will hopefully go well and we'll have a great time playing cards and swimming all weekend. We haven't seen Jackson (or his parents) since Thanksgiving so i'm very excited to get the boys together! Jackson and Austin are almost exactly one year apart in age, so this will be fun! Jeremy has a few weeks left in his summer quarter and then we will have more time with him! We always look forward to the breaks between quarters! We're off to packing!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Dang, Mandy! I think you are crazy. But once you arrive you'll have lots of parenting assitance and a heck of a lot of fun! Enjoy your trip!

Love ya!