Thursday, July 31, 2008

Updates...

This morning I tried to upload some new pictures and realized that our camera cord that plugs into the computer is missing. We had a computer guy at our house on Friday and I'm thinking our cord might have been lost in the mix of things. So, we'll hope the cord turns up, until then you have to use your imagination! (Can you tell i'm around the kids way too much!)
Today is Austin's last swim lesson. He is in the Guppy class and has really enjoyed it! He loves all the games and songs he has learned. He does not like to stick his whole head in the water and if you ask him to he'll turn his head sideways and get one side wet at a time. He will blow bubbles in the water now and that is progress from last year! His teacher has called him Justin and I think she probably gets annoyed when he doesn't always respond to her. I just laugh and enjoy watching instead of correcting her, is that mean?
Jake is growing like a weed and today I am sadly taking most of his 0-3 month clothes out of the closet. Austin keeps telling me he wants Jake to stay little and I must say I agree. He is smiling a lot these days and ooing and cooing more and more. It's funny how babies can make anyone smile and completely change your mood!
Jeremy has been busy working around the house lately. He just finished the final touches on our kitchen. (He installed new cabinets, countertops and painted.) The same day I was taking a shower and a few of the tiles started falling off the wall on me. So, I let Austin go tell Jeremy that the wall was falling down in the bathroom and a new project was started! (We only have one bathroom!) Jeremy and Lance, his Dad, started by tearing all the tiles and drywall out and then his brother Zack stepped in and put up the new drywall and tiles with Jeremy. All we have left is the grout and sealing it. Jeremy is also mid-way through summer quarter and working full time! So, he is a bit exhausted!
Me, well, I am just chasing kids and Jeremy! I am hoping to start attending a MOPS group in the fall. I am excited about that. I am also working again. I'm watching two other little boys during the week. One is four months and the other is almost three years. So, truthfully, my days are pretty full too!
Well, I think that is a full update on our family! I hope everyone else is doing well! Please keep us updated on your lives too!!!

No comments: