Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Our Days

The days with little ones are going by so quickly. Here are a few random and weird thoughts from me
.
Emily got a water table with her birthday money and everyone really enjoys it!
 Emily was left in the house for a minute or two the other day and when I came in this is what I saw! She must have climbed over the arm of the couch and knocked over the lamp in her journey to reach the empty bowl and spoon that Jeremy had just set down. She was quite proud of herself.
 Emily was just sitting on the couch chatting with me and Jake jumped in for the picture with us. She really likes to talk and has been conversational since she was born. I know it sounds weird, but even when she would coo, if you started to talk she would stop and when you stop she would start. Now she is really babbling and clearly says daddy, "Autin," doggy, all done, "hungy" and bye-bye.

Austin is really learning how to take quality pictures. After he took one he said "oops that was blurry, let's take another one." He made me proud!
 Emily loves to watch her brothers outside or she just screams until I take her outside too. Her reaction depends on the moment, of course.
 She is pulling up very quickly and starting to cruise more confidently and she is trying to let go of things while standing. It's still funny to see her upright by herself.

 Austin and I went to the dentist this week and after he unpacked all his goodies they send home with you, he made this little packet of things he needs every time he brushes his teeth. I love how kids like to make things their own. Austin definitely likes to create his own treasure spots.

No comments: