Thursday, February 16, 2012

Solid People

Tonight Austin gave me a goodnight hug and then he said "when people hug it is kinda like they are pulling you to them so that is kinda like a force. Since we move when a force is used that proves that we are solids." Can you guess what he's been learning in school? I love that kid and his little first grader brain!!
And... as I'm typing this both boys just came out of their room and asked if they could sleep together tonight (that means share the bottom bunk) and I said yes. Austin handed Jake his kitty blanket and said "if you carry this for me then I will carry you." As Austin was carrying Jake I heard him say (with a strained voice as his little 60 pound body carried his 36 pound brother)"I just love you so much."
Those boys melt my heart!