Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving was a big family affair for the second year in a row! Thanks to all my family for traveling to Ohio and thanks to the Corven's for sharing their house again! We had a great time sharing what we're thankful for and celebrating birthdays for Reese, Brooke and myself.

We should have run while Mom and Dad were taking this picture! Heehee!! The whole crew except my cousin, Brooke, she took the picture for us.

Emily loves her Nini!

These two crazy boys morph into one person when they're together! It is so much fun to watch them play!

This was Brooke's first visit to Ohio! I'm so thankful for her and that she was able to come!

Jere gave me a kit of supplies so all the kids could make little turkey treats. They were so cute! Cami joined us just in time to eat hers! :)

This is how the boys slept the first night!

I'm so thankful for my family! I love you all!

No comments: