Here are some pictures from the last few weeks...
Emily was ready for our first stroller walk. The whole family enjoyed a nice spring evening out.

She had her first real bath. Whew, I don't like sponge bathing babies. They just get cold and scream! Emily loves her real baths in the tub!

Austin started t-ball. He is doing a great job and seems to really enjoy the sport! His team will be called the Orioles. Games start in a few more weeks.



Our little Emily.

A common view from my perspective. These boys love their little sister!!

Jake took this picture and I know the quality isn't great but it really captures a common scenario in our house and I love it.

Today was Mother's Day and the boys made me breakfast in bed and made some great cards! Austin even made me a potholder. I love being a Mom and couldn't ask for a better family! These three kids bring me a lot of joy!!! I only hope I can give them back at least a little of what they give me!
No comments:
Post a Comment