Be careful what you ask for! Whenever we have downtime in the evenings it is a regular thing for us to all give our ideas and then we decide what we're going to do with our time. Well, one night last week Austin said that he wanted us all to get pedicures. He set everything up (complete with the car washing bucket)and after I clipped his nails he soaked his feet and then had a foot massage and some lotion. He then gave Jake and I the same treatment! What a nice boy to give us massages! I might have dropped too many hints about wanting pedicures lately! I did get one while my Mom was here! :)
Friday, June 18, 2010
Crazy
I watched seven kids for two days this week! It was crazy but the kids and I all had a great time! We played in the pool, jumped in a bounce house and went on a walk. Of course we watched Toy Story Two as well. Jeremy entertained the kids for a little while by mowing the grass. All the kids wanted to watch!
Colin G. and Austin were making some crazy faces with these redneck teeth! I love Mason's expression in the background!

Be careful what you ask for! Whenever we have downtime in the evenings it is a regular thing for us to all give our ideas and then we decide what we're going to do with our time. Well, one night last week Austin said that he wanted us all to get pedicures. He set everything up (complete with the car washing bucket)and after I clipped his nails he soaked his feet and then had a foot massage and some lotion. He then gave Jake and I the same treatment! What a nice boy to give us massages! I might have dropped too many hints about wanting pedicures lately! I did get one while my Mom was here! :)
Be careful what you ask for! Whenever we have downtime in the evenings it is a regular thing for us to all give our ideas and then we decide what we're going to do with our time. Well, one night last week Austin said that he wanted us all to get pedicures. He set everything up (complete with the car washing bucket)and after I clipped his nails he soaked his feet and then had a foot massage and some lotion. He then gave Jake and I the same treatment! What a nice boy to give us massages! I might have dropped too many hints about wanting pedicures lately! I did get one while my Mom was here! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment