Monday, February 2, 2009

Watchin' Out!

Austin and Jacob are two busy little boys! Jake is starting to realize his new freedom that comes with crawling! Austin is discovering all the new things he can reach in the house and I am constantly cleaning messes! This week Jake has enjoyed eating a few pieces of cat food and playing in the cat's water bowl. Yes, I did move them so Jake cannot get to them anymore. Austin has woken up several times in the last month with growing pains and sure enough some of his pants are getting too short! He is getting very excited about turning four in a few weeks! Here is a picture of Jake after he crawled around the corner into the kitchen to find me for the first time. He was so smiley!
Austin loves looking in the cabinets, this is when he was preparing my lovely breakfast.
This is a clip of Jake crawling. He has two different styles you'll see. It is so slow and deliberate right now. I just love watching him! Enjoy!


3 comments:

The Faiths said...

That is so sweet! I love watching Jake change his style of crawling from a jumpin' Seal to a wobbly little thing.

The Fab Four Zupan's said...

Love it. Tell him we are so proud!

Kim Ashley said...

Aww your boys are so cute!!