Wow... sorry for not posting for so long! We are in the middle of birthday season! Happy Birthday everyone! Here they are, starting in January:
Jan. 4- Devin, my wonderful brother-in- law
12- Robin, my sisterly cousin
27- Chad, the best brother ever
Feb. 6- My Dad, couldn't ask for a better one
13- Jeremy, the humor of our house
17- Jackson, the cutest nephew in the world
18- Trisha, Jeremy's sweet sister
21- Austin, my baby is turning four
23- Jonnie, Jeremy's 'little' sister is growing up
Sorry if I forgot anyone!
I have lots of cute pictures I will try to post sometime soon! Austin, Jake and I just returned from a visit with my parents in Alabama. It was so nice to get down there and relax! We had a great time and were spoiled rotten! Austin enjoyed a birthday dinner and thinks he is such a grown up because he was able to pick out his own birthday presents! Austin really enjoyed visiting my Mom's school. He got a slushy from the lunchroom and sat in the circle when the student teacher started her lesson! He didn't want to leave! Jacob decided to start pulling up on the furniture while we were down there. He is really into everything now! I love watching him explore! We've never left Jeremy alone for four whole nights, he managed to survive on his own! Now the noise is back along with the toys!
We are so excited because Julie will be here tonight and will stay through the weekend and then Chad, Mary Anne and Jack will be here in a couple of weeks! We love these family visits! They really keep me going sometimes!!
Well, I have today and tomorrow off work so I am going to start getting ready for Austin's birthday party! I will try to post more soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment