Monday, May 19, 2008

Lunchtime Trauma

I am in my last two days of watching all the kids before we have baby number two in the family. Needless to say, I am ready for a short break before our new adventures start. Here is how lunch ended today:
(Austin's face is splotchy and red with crocodile tears rolling down.)
Mandy: "Austin, do you have anything to say to Mommy?"
Austin: "Mommy, I am sorry I put corn in my juice and juice in my hair and on the table and on my shirt."
Mandy: "Okay, thank you, is there anything else you want to say?"
Austin: "I am sorry I hit you, and Mommy, I love you. Next time I will drink my juice like this (holds his hand up to his mouth like a cup) and I will not put corn in my juice or hair and I will not hit you or push and can I go outside?!"
Whew!? It's only one o'clock!!

No comments: