Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Childlike Thoughts and More

Yesterday Austin was sitting at the table with his friends eating lunch. There were two three year olds and one four year old. Austin says "it sure is a nice day out!" His friends reply "yes, it sure is." I don't know why this hit me as being so cute but I have thought about it a lot. It just seems so carefree and appreciative of what God has given.
The day before, Austin was watching a cartoon and we talked about how 'human' is another word for person. He replied, "but Mom, I do not want to be a human, I just want to be an Austie!"
Pregnancy update... I am going to be induced the week of Memorial Day... I will update the blog when I know more details. I am still feeling good most days but looking forward to being able to tie my shoes with ease again!
Jeremy is still enjoying nursing school and started his clinicals last week. We are so fortunate that his school and clinicals are super close to home and he gets to spend lots of extra time with us now! Today he and Austin painted our kitchen, it's almost done. Austin was great painting behind the refrigerator. More to come soon....

1 comment:

Simon & Kendra said...

Oh my goodness...first of all,I can't believe you're about to have another baby so soon! I'm so excited! 2nd...Austin is so cute. I love hearing little stories about him! I'm calling you very soon...in the next day or so. Love and miss you so much!
-Kendra-