I really wanted to send a Christmas card this year. I tried to gather the kids for a recent picture in time to order cards. This was the best picture I got of all three kids. I love them anyways. I'll try again next year.
We had our first real snow of the season. Emily wasn't too sure about this white stuff. She's my child. Emily's hair is long enough for a ponytail now! I think she looks so big!
We tried to get a picture with Santa and Emily ran away as soon as I set her down. She did not want anything to do with that man!! Jacob asked Santa to surprise him and Austin asked for a watch.
Emily loves accessories and all things girly! I painted her toes for the first time and she loves to show off her "pupple toes."
And, we added a dog to the family! Jeremy and I wanted to get the kids a dog for Christmas. We've been looking for one and Austin said he wanted to name her Joy. When a little 8 month old, mixed breed, named Joy popped up on the dog shelter's website I just knew we had to check her out. She was the one! We've tried changing her name to Molly but I think Joy has stuck.









No comments:
Post a Comment