Thursday, November 15, 2012

Our Days

Last weekend we attended a tree lighting ceremony. Austin was very uneasy about this since we haven't celebrated Thanksgiving yet but we still went and had a great time. We were so glad that Jonnie and Kory went with us! There was a cute path with little houses lit up. Emily wanted to go inside these facades so bad! To her credit- some of them were real houses that you could play inside. It was pretty cute.

 Emily has also decided that she is a Cub Scout like her big brother. She likes to sit with them and even raises her hand when the boys do.

 Austin held Emily one day while Jeremy and I got lunch on the table and she fell right to sleep on her big brother.
 I learned that Emily is scared of the mixer. I was enjoying the fact that she was "helping" to make a cake and when I put down the mixer and stepped back to take her picture she made this sad little face. She was fine once I picked her up again but she was still eyeing that mixer!


Jacob had a Thanksgiving Feast at school today. His class worked so hard on their Native American shirts, necklaces and headbands. They were pretty adorable all dressed up.

No comments: