After this the boys went outside to greet Jeremy and they saw that our neighbor had a crane in her yard that was lifting some fallen trees out of the backyard. There was a lot of excitement over the crane and before it was all over Austin ran inside to get the camera because he said his cousin Jackson had to see a picture of this! So Jack- this picture is for you! Austin took it himself.
After our breakfast we headed to church for Emily's baby dedication. It was a special service and we had some nice prayers spoken for Emily. Jeremy and I were reminded that what we do with Emily will affect many generations to come.

Emily wore a dress that my Mom, my sister Julie, and I all wore for our baby dedications. It was special to me to think that my Grandparents held my Mom with love in the same dress that she and my Dad held me in and now Jeremy and I get to hold our daughter in. There's something about that connection that is very special. I'm glad to know that all of these people have trusted the Lord with their children and the love has passed from each generation!

No comments:
Post a Comment