Austin talks about feeling embarassed a lot these days. But he confidently wears this outfit to the grocery store. Hmm... is he embarassed because his Mom takes pictures in the grocery store or because he thinks he might look a little different from others?
Monday, December 21, 2009
Random Highlights
The boys look forward to exchanging gifts with the kids I babysit for every year! Today we had pizza and cookies and presents! The kids and I all had a great time!
Austin was so excited to play in the first snow of the season. He really wanted to go sledding but since the grass blades were still showing we convinced him to wait for a bigger snow.
Austin and Jeremy stay up late studying together a couple of times a year. You can't really see it in the picture but Austin has his own laptop he uses while helping Daddy study for his exams. (Jeremy finished another quarter with flying colors! He has three more quarters to go! We can't wait for next fall when he's an R.N.!!)

Austin talks about feeling embarassed a lot these days. But he confidently wears this outfit to the grocery store. Hmm... is he embarassed because his Mom takes pictures in the grocery store or because he thinks he might look a little different from others?
The boys have helped with lots of Christmas baking! I'm so glad they enjoy cooking with me! We create such great memories this way. I love it when Austin says "Mom, we're a team when we cook together!" One day he stuck with me for four hours while we made clothespin cookies, he said "Wow Mom, I think I need to skip my nap to help you with all this." What a thoughtful little thing! :)
Austin talks about feeling embarassed a lot these days. But he confidently wears this outfit to the grocery store. Hmm... is he embarassed because his Mom takes pictures in the grocery store or because he thinks he might look a little different from others?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love all the new posts and pictures. I especially like the picture of Austin and his outfit at the grocery store...the look on the lady's face behind them is so funny! Glad you are having a good Christmas season and doing some fun things. Hugs from me!
Mmmmm...I think the Mom snapping the picture might be the "cherry on the top" for Austin. I wouldn't be able to resist either!
Post a Comment