Real life sets in today! Jeremy has pretty much been at home the whole last month and tonight is his first night back at work! He still has one more week off of school. I am a bit scared of having both kids by myself but I think we'll make it, with your prayers please!
This week I have felt like a compulsive Dr. visitor! We have all had Doctors appointments of some kind. Today we found out that Jeremy has had a broken wrist for years and will have some kind of surgery on it in the coming months. Jacob had an appointment today and he is already ten pounds and eleven ounces!!! Happy one month Jacob!! Time is going by way too fast!
This week Jeremy and I celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary! We went to a nice lunch and had a professional massage! It was great! I am a lucky girl.
Happy ten years today to Chad and Mary Anne, my brother and sister-in-law!! What a great example they are to us!
Good luck to Kendra, my college roomate, she gets married tomorrow!!! I'm so sad I can't be there!!
Life is busy and i'm going to sit on the couch now! Whew!
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary to you guys. Thanks for our Congrats too. Austin and Jacob...you guys get cuter every day!
Post a Comment